I. Tips and Tactics
A. Define all terms. Watch for "term jumping"
1. Neo-Calvinists are notorious for saying one thing when they mean something else entirely
2. Make certain that terms such as "law," "grace," "imputed righteousness," are clearly defined and that they stick with the definition
B. Make them say "Must."
1. Neo-Calvinists don't want to admit we must believe to be saved, or that we must accept God's grace, or that man must do anything to be saved.
2. Make them say it!
C. Get ready to be charged:
1. Legalism - "You're a modern-day Pharisee, legalist, etc."
2. Ignorance - "Do you know everything?"
3. Unrighteousness - "All our works are as filthy rags."
D. Know the book of Romans
1. A great deal of Neo-Calvinism comes from perverting Romans.
2. You must know what is taught before you can know error when you hear it!